Menu Plan Monday - Week of November 17




Oh my...where did the time go. I MUST confess...this past weekend was a mess for me and I didn't get a chance to cook for the week like I usually do. There are fires burning all over Southern California and the air quality is HORRIBLE. I can't even THINK about cooking without opening my windows...and I can't open my windows because of the smoke in the air.

Here's my menu though...

Meatsauce Lasagna w/ garlic bread
Chicken & Sausage Gumbo (from the freezer)
Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken
Greens (mixed...mustard & collard)
Cornbread
Chili Fries (at the request of my sons - AGAIN)
Broccoli/Cauliflower Cheese soup (I've perfected the recipe and adjusted the original one)
Personal Pita Pizzas
Green Salad served with every meal

Enjoy!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts with Thumbnails