Menu Plan Monday - Week of November 10



Ok, you guys are gonna TOTALLY hate me for being so extremely organized. This post is dated November 10th, but for me it's November 5th. I bragged about how I was feeding my family for $26.51 for the ENTIRE WEEK...well, today I spent $165 to feed my family for NEXT week (which is actually the week of November 10). Have I confused you yet? Hehehehe...sorry...

Today is really 11/5 and I have enough food in my fridge/freezer to get us through 11/15. I am officially THE SHIT!! *wink* (That's ghetto slang for FABULOUS!) Heheheh...

Anyhoo...here's this week's menu:

Chicken, Mushrooms & Artichokes in a white cream sauce
Rice Pilaf
Chili & Citrus Marinated Baked Chicken
Buttered Squash Medley
Chili (a family favorite paired with Rice, Fries, Fritos or Cornbread)
Albacore Tuna Melts
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Taco Salad

Enjoy!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts with Thumbnails