Tres Leches Cake for PARTIES!



I meant to post this picture a few weeks ago when I actually hosted the party! I baked two Tres Leches Cakes for my son's birthday party (at his explicit request). I wasn't sure how a non-alcoholic version would turn out considering I've only prepared this using rum in the mixture.

I made one cake with alcohol and the other without. Then I cut them into cubed slices and put them in cocktail tumblers. I topped each with a heaping tablespoon of whipped cream and topped the NON-alcoholic cake with fresh strawberries and the GOOD stuff with mandarin oranges.

It was also much easier to serve. For those who didn't want to eat it on the spot, we stuck forks in the cup and wrapped the top with plastic wrap for an easy dessert to go!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts with Thumbnails