SUPER Easy Chicken Tacos



This really is a super easy recipe. I have to give the credit to my mother. One night I planned on baking some chicken breasts and having rice and veggies on the side, but my husband requested TACOS (because he's REALLY BIG on Mexican food - he could eat it everyday and he isn't Mexican)!

I didn't have any ground meat to prepare tacos the way I normally would, and I wasn't quite sure how to season the chicken properly (and easily seeing how this was the last meal of the week and I needed to grocery shop). I had to use items that I already had on hand.

Let's just say that this is a new family favorite and the chicken has now been used for tacos, burritos, tostadas and taco salads!

Ingredients:

4 or 5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 cups of Pace Chunky Picante Sauce (I'm guessing on the amount, I just pour from the bottle til it looks about right!)
2 dozen corn tortillas
Any of your favorite taco condiments


Directions:

Saute chicken until juices run clear.



In a large bowl, shred the chicken.




Add the sauce and mix well!




It's JUST that easy! Picante sauce has the perfect blend of seasoning, onions, cilantro and chiles. If you need it to have more of a kick, simply add your favorite hot sauce!

Enjoy!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts with Thumbnails