Menu Plan Monday - Week of February 16th



I know it's been a while since I've posted my weekly menu. I had to stop because my kids keep asking for the same foods EVERY SINGLE WEEK! How boring!! Who wants to eat the SAME things EVERY SINGLE WEEK?? Eww...

So I decided to ask what everyone wanted, then throw in some things that I wanted...see I'm so selfless that I never consider my own cravings...but I've been craving some out-of-the-ordinary food...I can't wait to post the recipes (that'll come later). I want to post pictures as I'm cooking!!

Here goes...

Chicken, Mushrooms & Artichokes (in a light cream sauce)
Rice Pilaf
Jerk Chicken
Red Beans & Rice
Plantains
Tacos
Buffalo Wings
Green Salad with every meal

Enjoy!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts with Thumbnails