Menu Plan Monday - Week of November 3



Last week my husband ended up not working OT...nor is he working OT THIS week, so I don't need to cook as much food like I HAVE been. There were a couple of things from LAST WEEK'S menu that I never served. They went straight to the freezer!

So here goes...

Simple Meatloaf (2lbs. of ground beef, 1 box of stove top, 1 1/2 cups of water and 2 eggs) **from the freezer
Rice & Gravy
Tacos/Burritos (which ever the kids decide)
Jambalaya **I never actually cooked this last week, but I did yesterday! OOPS!
Baked Teriyaki Chicken
Stir Fry Mixed Veggies
Steamed Rice (the same rice that also goes with the meatloaf)
Chicken Vegetable & Barley Soup **from the freezer
Green Salad (served with every meal)

Enjoy!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts with Thumbnails