Just call me a slacker...

I know, I know...I didn't post this week's menu (because I didn't have one) and I haven't been posting recipes (because I haven't been cooking).

I feel like such a slacker!!

Truth be told, I haven't cooked in over a week! My kids have been eating pita pizzas and corn dogs like they're going out of style! And me? Don't ask what I've been eating because I couldn't tell you. Post-partum memory is an awful thing! Hell, half the time I can't even remember my children's names! HAHAHA!!

This week is kind of a bust in the cooking department. My mother and I plan on making egg rolls this weekend with the left over turkey and ham from Thanksgiving dinner. I'll be sure to post pictures and give you a super easy recipe for egg roll filler! It's time consuming, but well worth the time and effort!

Next week I plan on testing clam chowder recipes. I think I've found a great alternative to the heavy cream base recipes that I've been seeing online. I'll keep you posted on that one too!!

Til then...I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Blessed be!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts with Thumbnails