New developments...


[Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes]

Happy New Year!! I can tell that 2010 is going to an exciting year with GRAND things ahead! I've turned my love of baking into a profitable little business. For the holidays alone I baked up over 50 orders for desserts...cakes, cupcakes and mini-cheesecakes. Oddly most of my business was generated from my interactions on Facebook. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

I'm working on a new (and EASY) recipe for chicken florentine, but today I'm simply going to post pictures of some of the most recent orders I've filled. Don't blame me if you gain 20lbs just from LOOKING!


[Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting sprinkled with nutmeg]



[Sensational 7Up Cake with Lemon Glaze - Can you tell I've been working on my glazing style?]



[Lemon Bavarian Creme filled Lemon Cupcakes]


[White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake drizzled with white chocolate]



[Strawberry Cheesecake]



[Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Red Sugar Sprinkles]



[German Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Pecan Frosting]



[Red Velvet CHEESECAKE topped with Cream Cheese Frosting]



[Lemon Cheesecake topped with Lemon Curd and Whipped Cream - My personal favorite]



[Cherry Cheesecake]



[Sweet Potato Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream]



[L-R: Cinnamon Hazelnut, Lemon Bavarian Creme & Red Velvet Mini-cupcakes]

I just added Pineapple Upside Down Cake to my menu and last night I finally got to try out my new mini bundt pans! I haven't done anything with the cakes yet...I'm still toying with the various ideas I have in my head...but I WILL post pictures of that too! :P
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts with Thumbnails